Skocz do zawartości

Szkoła / praca / angielski

rytmer

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

sytuacja jest trudna a nawet bym rzekł krytyczna ... :/:k:

Potrzebuje napisac recenzje z jakiegos wydarzenia publicznego na ktorym byłem PO ANGIELSKU oO na jutro ;x

Noi tak tu potrzebuje waszej pomocy , czy ktos znalazlby tak w necie zeby nauczyciel nie znalazl lub po prostu sam napisal?

Dla zwycięscy przeznaczona jakas nagroda do uzgodnienia - MB lub mBank .

xxx

Yesterday I was in the gym. I was making my biceps and the cage. After that I went to see how chicks were moving in the fitness room. Whoa, what a sight it was. Suddenly I felt that my dinner is starting to evacuate, so I had to find a toilett. My time was 9m66 sconds per 100 m. After about half of an hour, when I walked out, someone told me that prsident Kaczyński is here to take a look at some chicks making some fitness activity. I went to find him and tell him what do I think about Roger's Guereiro's citizenship. He said to me: "Spieprzaj dziadu". I didn't know what does it mean, so I decided to end this discussion and asked for the autograph. He said "no problem" and made it for me, but I couldn't recognize if it was written from the left to right side, or the opposite way. But it doesn't matter, because I was satisfied that I met such famous person in my gym. And I also made the whole biceps and the cage plan, so this day was the fantastic day in my life.