Skocz do zawartości

Women's World Cup 2015

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Germany- Sweden

I was not very complimentary about Sweden after their opener with Nigeria, maybe they were caught out by the severity of the conditions, they looked much better against the US, a team they know well , but a third draw with Australia left them needing help to qualify and a last 16 meeting with Germany was not how they saw this competition playing out for them. However, perhaps they will be more comfortable against another team they are far more familiar with and one against whom they have done well in the past. We can bet Sweden today at odds against, with a full handicap goal start, that would never have lost in nine previous meetings, including two earlier this year and given that Germany are unlikely to be too gung ho if they do take the lead and looked vulnerable after the break against Norway, that looks too big. Germany will doubtless start strongly again and Sweden might have to ride an early storm, but if they can see out the first ten minutes, I can see this becoming a bit cat and mouse and Sweden, who are very dangerous from set pieces, might even cause an upset.

Sweden + 1 ball 2.06 asian line/Sportmarket.

Dyscyplina: Piłka nożna, MŚ kobiet
Spotkanie: Japonia - Holandia
Typ: Remis
Kurs: 3,40
Godz: 24.06.2015 4:00
Bukmacher: Unibet
Analiza: Biorąc pod uwagę styl gry obu ekip, to na porywające widowisko z dużą ilością bramek raczej nie ma co się nastawiać. Zanosi się na niski wynik, może nawet 0:0 i dogrywkę. Japonki, choć wygrały wszystkie swoje mecze w grupie, to raczej nie mają czym się chwalić. Drużyna z takim potencjałem powinna była przejść przez fazę grupową jak burza, a tutaj wyniki po prostu słabe zważywszy na ich potencjał. Powodem do wstydu może być zwycięstwo 1:0 z Ekwadorem, z którym to powinny wygrać wysoko, gdyż inne drużyny w grupie rozgromiły Ekwador 10:1 i 6:0. Słabo się spisuje Japonia w ataku, mało bramek strzelają. Holandia jedno spotkanie wygrała, jedno zremisowała, a jedno przegrała. W fazie grupowej Holenderki strzeliły tylko dwie bramki, ale straciły też tylko dwie. Holenderki są dobrze poukładane w defensywie i Japonki będą miały problemy, by sobie z tą ich obroną poradzić. Raczej powinien to być nieciekawy mecz, może nawet bezbramkowy. Stawiam na remis po 90 minutach.

Anglia K - Kanada K godz. 01:30

typ:1

kurs: 3,50

Buk: Unibet

Dzisiejszej nocy w ćwierćfinale Mistrzostw Świata kobiet Kanada podejmię Anglię. Gospodynie według bukmacherów są nie znacznym faworytem. Ja jednak nie zgadzam się tą opinią ,Kanada jak dla mnie nie zachwycicła w tym turnieju,strzelając maksymalnie jedną bramkę w meczu. Kanadyjki pokonały Chiny 1-0,zremisowały 0-0 z Nową Zeladią oraz Holandią 1-1 . W 1/8 finału pokonały Szwajcarię 1-0. 
Jak dla mnie piłkarki z Wysp Brytyjskich prezentują się lepiej , w grupie pokonały Meksyk oraz Kolumbię 2-1 oraz przegrały z Francją 1-0 . W 1/8 pokonały Norwegię 2-1,przegrywając 1-0 . 

Oba zespoły spotkały się w maju w spotkaniu towarzyskim , górą była Kanada wygryając 1-0 , jednak trzy poprzednie mecze wygrały Angielki nie tracąc nawet bramki.

Dziś liczę na mała niespodziankę i zwycięstwo Anglii oraz rewanż za majową porażkę. 

Women's World Cup Final: US- Japan

We have a repeat of the 2011 final and the extremely well conditioned and prepared Japanese team have proved that win was no fluke and that they are perhaps the best team in the world and few will doubt that if they win this evening. In that previous final they twice came from behind to tie the US, including once in extra time and showed incredible mental strength to do so, I do not think that any other team in world football , would have been able to do so under similar circumstances. My preview of their quarter final win over Australia is reproduced below, that includes my pre tournament notes about how well prepared the Japanese were and how seriously they have taken their role as world champions and they have loved the four years since and I feel that once again they have been seriously underestimated by the oddsmakers and that there is no huge gulf between the two. Of course, this is not a coinflip as the US will have massive support in Vancouver, but Japan have already played here three times and will feel very much at home in stadium and city.They were disappointing against England in the semis, but I think that was the match in which all the pressure was on them, now it is very much on the US, they are going to have to make the running and they will be very vulnerable to the speed and technical ability of the Japanese. I think we might well see extra time again and I am happy to take .....

Japan +0.5 at 2.07 asian line/Sportmarket.

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...