Francuska Ligue 2 i niższe ligi

b@rto

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Mecz: Metz - Sochaux
Typ: powyżej 2.5
Kurs: 2.67
Buk: Pinnacle
Analiza:

W 20 kolejce Ligue 2 Metz podejmuje u siebie Sochaux. Faworytem są oczywiście gospodarze, ale wynik jest sprawą otwartą bo forma Metz jest bardzo słaba. Wystarczy powiedzieć, że przegrali cztery mecze spośród pięciu w ostatnim czasie. Co ciekawe seria trzech porażek zaczęła się po kapitalnym zwycięstwie z Bourg 5:0. Słabsze wyniki spowodowały spadek w tabeli, ale wciąż należy ich brać pod uwagę w walce o awans do wyższej klasy rozgrywkowej. Sochaux dopiero co grało w Ligue 1 a teraz drży o utrzymanie w drugiej lidze. Oni zdają sobie sprawę z niepewnej sytuacji ligowej i w każdym meczu chcą punktować. Dobrym znakiem jest ostatnie zwycięstwo 3:0 z Auxerre. Mają dobry okres w grze ofensywnej i przyznam, że liczę na ich skuteczność w meczu z Metz. Obie drużyny stać na wygraną i strzelanie goli, kto więcej strzeli tego nie wiem, ale mam przeczucie, że w tym meczu będą gole.

Dyscyplina:  Piłka nożna, Francja Ligue 2

Spotkanie: US Creteil - RC Lens

Typ: 2

Kurs: 2.0

Godz: 20.00

Bukmacher: bet-at-home

Analiza:

Ostatnich 8 meczów drużyny Creteli to 7 porażek i jeden remis.

Bilans bramek w ostatnich 10 meczach: 7:23

Ostatnich 8 meczów drużyny Lens to 6 zwycięstw i 2 remisy.

Bilans bramek w ostatnich 10 meczach: 14:7

Kurs 2.0 wydaje się być korzystny dla gracza.

France Ligue2 Nimes vs Clermont

Nimes problems have been well documented and they sit bottom of Ligue 2 on 12 points, six from safety, however, if we gave them their eight point deduction back they would have five teams below them in the table and are clearly not the worst team in the division and recent form, especially in the goal scoring department has been good, with two goals in 5 of their last 6 starts and they have given themselves a chance of survival. They have some history of running into form at this time of year, in 2013-14 they looked in trouble at Christmas with only 15 points from 18 starts, but then collected the same number from the next eight (4-3-1) and last year, they went on a bit of a tear up with nine wins from 16 starts from November onwards which took them into the promotion race , before the match fixing claims stalled their run. The 29 points they collected in that sequence equates to 69 over a full season and that would have earned them second place and was the level they were playing at for three months and although this is not the same team, it does highlight their potential and they are not your typical bottom of the table team by any means.

Clermont are up to third, just four points off promotion pace and back on track after a mini blip with 13 goals and 13 points from five starts.

If we look at their last 30 L2 starts, they have collected an average 1.8 points and that is promotion form across almost a full season and they are clearly top 3 on merit. Two in form teams and both scoring for fun right now and each will surely be looking for three points and will be prepared to gamble to get them. Nimes will be without suspended central defender Anthony Marin.

We can expect this to really open up after the break with Nimes second halves averaging 1.7 goal per game and Clermont's 1.65 which are the 3rd and 4th highest in Ligue 2 .

Nîmes : Michel, Gallon - Cordoval, Briançon, Harek, Paquiez, Ripart, Azouni, Savanier, Cissokho, Mounié, Koura, Marin, Lacourt, Maoulida, Tchenkoua.

Clermont : Jeannin, Caillard - Agounon, Avinel, Bockhorni, Djellabi, Laporte, Martin - Boulaya, Ekobo, Espinosa, Genest, Hunou, Jobello - Diedhiou, Dugimont, Laborde

over 2.5 goals 2.21 asian line/Sportmarket

Dyscyplina Piłka nożna Francja 2
Spotkanie Creteil - Lens

Typ: 2
Kurs 2.20
Buk Pinnacle
Godz: 20:00
Analiza:

Mecz II ligi francuskiej pomiędzy 16 Creteil a 6 Lens. Gospodarze po w miarę przyzwoitym początku sezonu, od pewnego czasu tylko dołują, od 8 spotkań nie potrafią wygrać a aż 7 meczy z tych 8 zakończyło się ich klęską w tym aż 5 meczy w których dostali 3 i więcej bramek. Ostatni mecz 5-1 w plecy z  Bourg Peronnas. bilans bramkowy 22-37 ( w domu bramki: 8-15) i tylko 2 zwycięstwa przy 6 porażkach. Creteil jak tak dalej pójdzie w następnym sezonie będzie grał w 3 lidze. Z takimi statystykami i formą morale drużyny musi być bardzo niskie. W zupełnie innej formie jest Lens, ostatnie 4 mecze zwycięskie w tym z pogromcą Creteil czyli z Bourg Peronnas. Lens nie przegrał od 10 spotkań i  w tym czasie 6 zwycięstw i 4 remisy. Lens co prawda strzela mało bramek ( 21) ale za to tez mało traci (20). W pierwszym meczu tych zespołów padl remis 1-1, mysle ze dzis Lens odniesie zwyciestwo. 

• 2 weeks later...
France Ligue 2 Nancy vs Clermont

Nancy must be reeling a little right now, as we discussed last week, the goals had started to dry up and then, when they finally score three, they concede four at home, after giving up just five in their previous ten starts here  ! Today they host a Clermont team who are in third and looking to close the (now only) six point gap to league leading Nancy, but they themselves have some Nimes demons to deal with, after conceding six to them on their last away day ! However, the visitors are one game removed from their disaster and at least got back on track with a 2-1 win over Le Havre last weekend, so their mental scars have already started the healing process. Having said that, it will be interetsing to see how the team who concedes first today reacts. One thing we know about Clermont is that they have goals in them and they have scored two or more in their last five starts and nine on their last four visits to Nancy, games which have averaged 4.25 goals per game. Hosts are without top scoring forward Youssouf Hadji , defensive midfielder Diallo Guidileye, who was sorely missed last week and ever present goalkeeper Guy-Roland N'Dy Assembe and that team news will have the visitors rubbing their hands with glee !
Clermont arrive without defensive midfielder Michel Espinosa and they do concede more in his absence, but are otherwise in good shape and in a match better place in terms of team news than Nancy.

I think that the Nancy odds are again wrong and have to opt for ..........

Clermont +0.75 ball 2.07 asian line/Sportmarket

Dyscyplina: Piłka nożna, 2 Francja
Data: 02.01.2016 21:00
Spotkanie: Auxerre - Evian
Typ: powyżej 1.5
Kurs: 1.47
Bukmacher: Betsson
Analiza:

W 24 kolejce drugiej ligi francuskiej Auxerre podejmuje u siebie Evian. Przeglądając ostatnie wyniki obu drużyn można nastawiać się na mecz z dwoma lub więcej golami. Sprawdzając historię spotkań bezpośrednich również optymistyczne wyniki pod kątem mojego typu. W pierwszym meczu między tymi drużynami w sezonie padł wynik 4:0 dla Evian. Poprzednie mecze też bramkowe. Auxerre u siebie to mocna drużyna, ale regularnie tracąca gole. Evian po słabych meczach na terenie rywala (porażki i stracone bramki) w końcu się przełamał pokonując Niort 0:3. W obu drużynach są luki, które można wykorzystać i wciąż wierzące a awans do Lique 1 Auxerre u siebie będzie chciało podtrzymać dobrą passę a Evian zbierający punkty potrzebne do utrzymania zagra odważniej po ostatnim wyjazdowym zwycięstwie i ten mecz może być bardzo emocjonujący.

France Ligue 2 Nimes VS Niort

Niort failed to score for the fourth straight game  and whilst they have managed a goal on each of their last five trips to Nimes and scored twice in two of those, they conceded 16 and lost all five ! Nimes have been playing at a high level for many weeks and they have only lost once at home all season. They did taste defeat at Ajaccio in midweek, but I think we can forgive them that, i spoke about the huge support they have been getting at home ahead of that game and the club president issued a rallying cry to fans this week and called every game a final from here on in.

Although we are forging that loss, it has seen them drop back into the relegation places and will concentrate the mind, but I can tell you that Nimes are not looking for a point and have named a very offensive looking squad for tonight with only four defenders in the group and I suspect that there will be a goal in this for Niort despite their poor goalscoring record, they "always" find one here and Nimes have conceded in each of their last three wins, this has 3-1 or 3-2 written all over it in my book

Nîmes : Michel, Gallon - Cordoval, Harek, Marin, Paquiez - Savanier, Cissokho, Briançon, Azouni, Lacourt, Chamed - Ripart, Mounié, Koura, Maoulida.

Niort : Delecroix, Allagbe - Kiki, Lahaye, Choplin, Bong, Da Veiga - Sambia, Koukou, Roye, Selemani, Bouardja - Rocheteau, Djigla, Dona Ndoh, Koné.

Nimes -0.5 ball 2.20 asian line/Sportmarket

over 2.75 goals 2.35 asian line/Sportmarket

• 3 weeks later...

Dyscyplina: Piłka nożna, Ligue 2, Francja
Data: 26.02.2015 20:00
Spotkanie: Paris - Auxerre
Kurs: 1.51
Bukmacher: OddsRing
Analiza:

W 28 kolejka drugiej ligi francuskiej ostatni w tabeli Paris podejmuje u siebie Auxerre. Drużyna gospodarzy jeśli marzy o pozostaniu w Ligue 2 musi wykazać się wielkim skokiem formy i serii naprawdę dobrych spotkań bo tracą osiem punktów do drużyny zajmującej bezpieczną pozycję. Na 11 kolejek przed końcem więc żaden remis już nie może być przyjmowany, dla nich teraz liczą się tylko trzy punkty. Oczywiście to tylko teoria bo widać wyraźnie, że są najsłabszą drużyną w lidze i tylko jakieś niesamowite oświecenie sprawi, że wywalczą utrzymanie na finiszu. Auxerre na ósmym miejscu z nadziejami na walkę o 3 miejsce, które premiuje awansem do Ligue 1. Strata to sześć punktów i jest to do odrobienia bo jeszcze sporo spotkań do rozegrania jest. W ostatnich meczach nie przegrywali czyli forma jest całkiem dobra. W meczach wyjazdowych tracą sporo goli, ale rywal najsłabszy w stawce więc to oni powinni dyktować warunki dzisiaj. Nie podejmuje się typowania rezultatu, w tym meczu może być sporo goli.

Data: 29.02 20:30
Spotkanie: Lens - Evian TG
Kurs: 1.50
Bukmacher: Bet365
Analiza:

W ostatnim meczu 28 kolejki drugiej ligi francuskiej zmierzą się Lens i Evian. Według bukmacherów faworytem tego spotkania są gospodarze, którzy jeszcze nie tak dawno prezentowali Francję w Pucharze UEFA, a teraz ciężko walczą o awans do najwyższej klasy rozgrywkowej we Francji. Dzisiejsze zwycięstwo zbliżyłoby ich na cztery punkty do trzeciego Red Staru, który zajmuje miejsce premiujące awansem do Ligue 1. Rywalizacja jest bardzo zacięta a do końca sezonu coraz bliżej, dlatego Lens musi ten mecz wygrać by zachować realne szanse na walkę o awans. Po wygranych z Brest i Tours przyszły dwa mecze bez zwycięstwa. Nadzieja jest w atucie własnego boiska, który muszą wykorzystać. Evian to drużyna, która bardzo słabo się broni na wyjazdach, mnóstwo straconych bramek w ostatnim czasie w delegacji i w efekcie zajmują miejsce na dole tabeli z tylko czterema punktami zaliczki nad strefą spadkową. Sytuacja obu ekip może ich skłonić do bardziej odważnej gry i w efekcie zobaczymy kilka goli.

Data: 04.03.2016 - 20:00
Spotkanie: AC Ajaccio - Paris FC

Typ: 1
Kurs: 1.73
Bukmacher: William Hill
Analiza:

Ulokowany w środku tabeli Ajaccio zagra z czerwona latarnia ligi tj.: Paris FC. Paryżanie na wyjazdach grają tragicznie w dotychczasowych 13 wyjazdowych meczach ani razu nie wygrali, zanotowali 6 remisów i 7 porażek i bramki 9-19. Na ostatnie 5 spotkań wyjazdowych az 4 przegrali i to  z rzędu. W całym sezonie Paryż wygrał raptem raz i az 16 zremisowal po za tym strzela tragicznie malo bramek bo 19 w 28 meczach. Śmiało można powiedzieć ze drużyna leci do 3 ligi, w zasadzie nie gra juz o nic a wiec i morale niskie. Zupełnie inaczej jest z Ajaccio, to typowy średniak ligi ktory u siebie na Korsyce moze pokonac kazdego. Gospodarze w meczach u siebie graja bardzo przyzwoicie w 14 meczach wygrali połowe z nich, 5 zremisowali i tylko 2 razy ulegli rywalom. Stosunek bramkowy 19-9. Wyczyny strzeleckie raczej srednie ale za to obrona niezla bo za taka mozna uznac 9 straconych bramek w 14 meczach. Forma ostatnich meczy u siebie jest doskonała, w ostatnich 5 meczach 4 wygrane i remis i te wygrane z rzedu. W ostatnim meczu miedzy innymi wicelider z Nancy przekonał sie o sile Ajaccio i przegral z nimi 1-2. W zasadzie Ajaccio jest bezpiecznie usadowione w srodku tabeli i nie grozi im ani spadek ani co gorsza awans, niemniej jednak z takimi leszczami jak Paris FC wypada wygrac i mysle ze dzis Ajaccio zdobedzie 3 pkt.

France Ligue2 Evian - Dijon

Dijon look like they are coasting back to Ligue 1, but after a few false alarms in recent campaigns, will not be taking anything for granted just yet. They sit 11 points clear of the team in fourth, but have scored two or more goals in each of their last four starts, including away to Laval and Le Havre, teams who do not give up a lot of goals. They are strong at home , losing just once all season, which was actually to Evian back in October, which will give the hosts hope, but also mean that DFCO will arrive looking for a little revenge too. Despite that home record, I have made no secret of the fact that I believe they are better suited to playing on the road, with Julio Tavares the perfect man to lead the line away from home.

Evian have to deal with the always difficult Monday-Friday turnaround, but will be up for a visit from the league leaders and can play their part in what should be an open encounter. They will have to do so without left back/winger Fabien Centoze who is suspended (Dijon have scored a lot of goals this season from that flank).

Dijon arrive short handed defensively with centre back and captain Cedric Varraut and right back Arnaud Souquet (no clean sheet in six starts without him) missing. Goals !

over 2.25 goals 2.13 asian line/Sportmarket

Dyscyplina: Piłka nożna, Francja, Ligue 2
Spotkanie: Clermont Foot - FC Metz
Typ:  over 2,5
Kurs: 2,02
Data i godzina: 07.03.2016 , 20:30
Bukmacher: bet-at-home

Analiza:

Na jutro wybrałem mecz z 2. ligi francuskiej bo zapowiada się ciekawie. Clermont Foot podejmie u siebie FC Metz. W lidze drużyny są na 6. i 7. miejscu, mają tyle samo punktów, tyle że Metz ma lepszy bilans bramkowy (35:28 gdy Clermont 43:41). Drużyna Metz pokazuje ostatnio średnią formę, bo w ostatnich 8 meczach ligowych wygrali zaledwie 3 i to ze słabiakami. Jednak w tych 8 meczach tylko w jednym nie strzelili bramki i tylko 2 dwóch jej nie stracili. Niestety widać, że Metz wyraźnie nie odnajduje się w meczach z lepszymi drużynami. Poza tym, że nawet w statystykach widać, że Clermont lubi wpuszczać gole to najważniejsze, że wpuszcza gole słabszych drużyn, jak gdyby się mniej przykładali. W ostatnich 8 meczach ligowych w 7 dali sobie strzelić i strzelili, najciekawsze, że zarówno z najlepszymi jak i z kompletnie najgorszymi. W meczach obu drużyn pada naprawdę sporo bramek, w ostatnich 8 meczach Metz tylko w 3 padło mniej niż 3 bramki, a odpowiednio Clermont Foot tylko w jednym spotkaniu z ostatnich ośmiu nie padły co najmniej 3 bramki. Drużyny grały ze sobą prawie pół roku temu i padł wtedy wynik 2:2 i myślę, że tym razem też będzie otwarty mecz.

France Ligue2: Bourg - Nancy

Bourg lost 2-1 last round and are falling closer and closer to the relegation zone and despite a point at Nimes last week (where they really rode their luck at times) they now sit just nine points off the bottom three, have collected just 14 points from 15 starts and have to be giving praise for such a solid start to life in Ligue 2. It is hard to get away from the idea that they have run out of steam (see above) and that they are no longer the surprise package they were early in the campaign. Today we have the second worse defence in L2 against the second best attack and there should certainly be goals in this for Nancy, who are looking to preserve their healthy lead in second place over the chasing pack. One, maybe more of Red Star, Le Havre, Clermont, Lens will come on strong in the next two months, Nancy know that and actually face two of those teams in the next four weeks and also travel to leaders Dijon and points today will surely be easier to come by and would greatly ease pressure ahead of those tough fixtures. I think they will be out all guns blazing for maximum points today and will be buoyed by their first real defensive performance last week in a 2-0 win over Red Star, however, it came at a cost and today they will be without both left back Vincent Muratori and central defender Mikael Chretien Basser, the pair have missed just three starts between them this season and that is very disruptive. Nancy had conceded twice in each of their previous four starts, including at home to Paris Fc and the visitors seem unlikely to win without conceding.

Bourg-en-Bresse : Fabri, Callamand, Alphonse, Faivre, Traore, N'Simba, Nirlo, Dembele, Berthomier, Damour, Ba, Bègue, Boussaha, Ogier, Boujedra, Dimitriou.

Nancy : Ndy Assembe, Samba - Cuffaut, Cétout, Diakhaté, Lenglet, Badila, Aït Bennasser, Guidileye, Pedretti, Iglesias, Lusamba, Puyo, Dalé, Robic, Hadji, Mabella, Busin.

over 2.75 goals 2.39 asian line/Sportmarket

Nancy to win and both teams to score 4.0-4.33 general quote

Dyscyplina: Piłka Nożna, Francja Ligue 2
Godzina: 20:00
Spotkanie: Nimes - Creteil
Kurs: 2,05

Witam wszsytkich bardzo serdecznie. Na dzień dzisiejszy wybrałem spotkanie z 31 kolejki francuskiej Ligue 2. Obie ekipy walczą o utrzymanie w lidze. Gospodarze, którzy sezon rozpoczęli z ujemnymi ośmioma punktami większość czasu spędzili w strefie spadkowej. Od paru kolejek udało im się uciec z tej strefy, ale jeszcze nie mogą być spokojni o byt w lidze. Przed tym spotkaniem mają zaledwie cztery punkty przewagi nad drużynami, które w tym momencie znalazły by się w trzeciej lidze. Zespół Nimes w ostatnim czasie ze swojego stadionu uczynił prawdziwą twierdzę, w ośmiu ostatnich spotkaniach na własnym terenie wygrali 6 meczów i 2 zremisowali. Goście z kolei na odwrót, nie wygrali w lidze od zeszłego października ubiegłego roku… Notują serię 19 meczów bez zwycięstwa. Na wyjazdach wygrywali na początku sezonu, ich bilans to 4-2-9. Jedyny argument, który może przemawiać na korzyść gości to to że ostatnie dwa mecze rozgrywane w Nimes wygrało Creteil 1:0 i 3:2. Teraz według mnie zadecyduje forma z ostatnich tygodni.

France Ligue2 Paris FC - FC Metz

Paris FC are like a throwback to Ligue 2 of a decade ago, maybe I am being harsh and they are just not good enough, it is "OK" to be bad, but to not give yourself the best possible chance to win, is unforgivable ! They are now ten points from safety, with eight rounds left to play and are going to get what they deserve from this season, I do not advocate violence very often, but if they are happy to sit back for 70 minutes + again this evening on home soil, no supporter should be charged for running onto the pitch and administering a kick up the backside to every member of the coaching staff ! Lybohy is again suspended and missing from the home backline. I feel they will at least attempt to go for it early tonight and 3 of their last 4 have gone comfortably "over".

Metz will surely come all guns blazing for three points, they are currently sixth, two points off promotion pace, but no one is going to get up to Ligue 1 by playing for a draw and 3rd spot is going to go to the wire and will, you have to feel, be claimed by the bravest of the pack. They have scored in 13 of their last 14 away starts (all comps) and conceded two or more in 7/8 on the road, 7/9 have gone "over" and both teams have scored in 10 of 13. I feel they are the more likely winner, but have to suggest the best value lies with ................over 2.5 goals 2.51 asian line/Sportmarket.

Dyscyplina: Piłka Nożna; FRANCJA: Ligue 2 - Kolejka 31

Godzina: 20,30

Spotkanie: Clarmont - Red Star

Typ: X i BTS

Kurs: 4,75

Bukmacher: Betano

Analiza: Dzisiaj o godzinie 20,30 odbędzie sie  rewanżowe spotkanie w 2 Lidze franuskiej pomiędzy

drużynami Clarmont i Red Star. W pierwszym spotkaniu tych drużyn Red Star

pokonał 2:1 dzisiejszych gospdoarzy. Gospodarze na ostatnie 5 spotkań zdołali wygrać

trzy spotkania, jedno remisując i jedno przegrali. Red Star natomiast wygrał dwa spotkania, 

jeden zremisował i jedno przegrał. Moim zdaniem dzisiejsze spotkanie będzie jedną wielką

wojną i patrząc na fakt że oba te zespoły sąsiadują ze sobą w tabeli zachęca do obejrzernia tego spotkania.

Moim zdaniem  gospdoarze będą starali się zdominować dzisiejsze spotkanie, jednak przeciwnicy 

również prezentują podobny poziom dlatego ciężko będzie wskazać jednoznacznego faworytwa w tym spotkaniu. 

Obydwa zespoły mają szansę na to, aby włączyć się do walki o uzyskanie miejsca premiowanego awansem

do najwyższej ligi. Moim zdaniem szansę na  zwycięstwo w tym spotkani czyjejś ze stron są mniejsze niż 

na uzyskanie remisy, oba zespoły mają bardzo duże aspiracje dlatego zostawią dzisiaj sporo

zdrowia na boisku i nikt nie będzie chciał się poddać. Mój typ na  dzisiejsze spotkanie to remis 2:2 

Dyscyplina: Piłka Nożna; FRANCJA: Ligue 2 

Data i godzina: 20:30

Spotkanie: Clarmont Foot - Red Star

Typ: Obie drużyny strzelą

Kurs: 2.01

Bukmacher: bet-at-home

Analiza:

Mecz pomiędzy 5. a 6. miejscem francuskiej 2. ligi. Clermont Foot podejmie u siebie Red Star. Dwie kompletnie różne drużyny - Clermont często gra otwarte mecze - strzela i traci sporo bramek, natomiast Red Star mało strzela i mało traci. Jednak większe znaczenie moim zdaniem ma tutaj ostatnia forma zespołów. Gospodarze ostatnio grają dość dobrze ale przede wszystkim - sporo bramek. Ich ostatnie 6 meczy to 3 wygrane, dwie porażki i remis. Mecze zarówno z dobrymi jak i słabymi potrafią i wygrywać i przegrywać. Co najważniejsze w tych ostatnich 6 meczach w każdym strzelali i w każdym tracili bramkę. Dwa tygodnie temu w meczu z Metz udało się strzelić obu drużynom już w pierwszych 10 minutach ! Jeśli chodzi o Red Star to jest zupełnie inaczej. Są w tabeli nad Clermont ale w ich meczach jakoś specjalnie tego ostatnio nie widać. Ostatnie 6 meczy to tak samo jak Clermont - 3 zwycięstwa, 2 porażki i remis. Jednak w ostatnich meczach przegrali z drużynami z górnej połowy tabeli i wygrali z tymi nieco gorszymi co mnie nieco niepokoi. Jednak liczę, że ostatnie 2 mecze (porażki) dały im trochę motywacji do mocnej walki chociażby od tego meczu. Łącząc to wszystko myślę, że obie drużyny w tym meczu wpuszczą co najmniej po jednej bramce bo są do tego dobre warunki - otwarte mecze Clermont i motywacja przyjezdnych Red Star.

• 2 weeks later...

Data: 01.04 20:00
Spotkanie: Metz - Niort
Kurs: 1.41
Bukmacher: Unibet
Analiza:

32 kolejka francuskiej Ligue 2. Mecz pomiędzy Metz a Niort zapowiada się bardzo ciekawie bo na siedem kolejek przed końcem rozgrywek ligowych sytuacja w tabeli bardzo ciekawa i większość spotkań jest ważnych dla układu tabeli po każdej kolejce. Na ten moment Metz zajmuje piąte miejsce, ale strata do podium to tylko dwa punkty a jak wiadomo miejsce na podium premiuje awansem do najwyższej klasy rozgrywkowej we Francji. Metz chce wykorzystać swoją szansę i dzięki ostatnim zwycięstwom wiara w końcowy sukces jest coraz większa. Rywal z dołu tabeli więc grając u siebie i celując w awans Metz na pewno zakłada tylko trzy punkty więcej po tym spotkaniu. Niort jednak również ze sporą motywacją wyjdzie bo ich miejcse w Ligue 2 nie jest pewne w przyszłym sezonie, mają tylko dwa oczka przewagi nad strefą spadkową. Spotkania Metz na finiszu rozgrywek dostarczają wielu emocji i bramek więc zakładam podtrzymanie tego bo sezon się kończy, jest o co grać, więc nie będzie chowania się za podwójną gardą.

Data: 04.04 20:30
Spotkanie: Red Star - Paris
Typ: Red Star
Kurs: 1.87
Bukmacher: PinnacleSports
Analiza:

Drużyna Red Star ciągle walczy o awans do Ligue 1 do drugiej pozycji traci 7 punktów w przypadku zwycięstwa a strata zmaleje do 4 oczek a pozostało do końca rozgrywek jeszcze 6 kolejek, więc jeszcze wszystko możliwe. Natomiast drużyna ze stolic to typowy outsaider z 20 punktami w 31 spotkaniach zajmuje ostatnią lokatę i szansa na utrzymanie iluzoryczna 11 pkt straty do bezpiecznej lokaty. Forma drużyny Red Star w ostatnich kolejkach nie była rewelacyjna porażki z Nancy i Auxerre po 2:0, aleostatnio było już trochę lepiej bo wygrana z Clermont na wyjeździe 2:0 na pewno poprawiła morale. Natomiast Paris nie potrafił w tym sezonie wygrać spotkania wyjazdowego bilans 0-7-8 i bramkowy 10:21. Jedyne zwycięstwo w lidze miało miejsce 14.08.2015 więc wieki temu. Potem tylko porażki przeplatane remisami, ale ostatnio i te dosyć rzadko się trafiają w pięciu meczach tylko 2 razy. A wyjazdowo wygląda to jeszcze gorzej w sześciu meczach tylko 1 oczko. Jak dla mnie kurs 1.87 wystawiony przez Pinnacle jest bardzo atrakcyjny i wart pogrania.

France Ligue2: Paris FC - Bourg

Paris FC will be hugely buyoed by not only the win over a highflying team, but the four goals scored and surely we will continue to see them really go for it and all guns blazing for maximum points. That is now 5/6 of their games which have gone "over" and three not only produced four goals, but saw both teams score twice and with BEBP being "safe", the 4th highest scorers in L2 and having conceded more than any team apart from Creteil, this match now just screams goals, which is not something we would have said about any PFC fixture through the first seven months of the campaign ! The reverse fixture produced five goals and with the hosts need so great , I do not feel they will be overly worried about the Monday-Friday turnaround, given the boost the result will have doubtless given them and I also suspect that they will feel "comfortable" meeting, like on Monday, a fellow promoted team, a home win, which could take PFC to within five points of safety, might herald the playing of the "Great Escape" theme tune, but the best value remains .............

Paris FC : Thébaux, Demarconnay - Mohsni, Cantini, Jean-Tahrat, Pierre, T.Keita - Grange, Gamiette, I.Keita, Pereira De Sa, Bahamboula, Traoré - Camara, Fauvergue, Diarra.

BEBP: Callamand, Fabri, Alphonse, Berthomier, Boujedra, Boussaha, N'Simba, Ogier, Bègue, Sane, Nirlo, Traore, Faivre, Dembele, Damour, Ba.

over 2.5 goals 2.11 asian line/Sportmarket

Data: 08.04 20:00
Spotkanie: Auxerre - Metz
Typ: X/X
Kurs: 4,75
Analiza:

Mecz drużyn z górnej czesci tabeli drugiej ligi francuskiej, ósme Auxerre podejmuje czwarty Metz. Goście ze sporymi szansami na awans do Ligue 1, gospodarz raczej ani nie awansuje ani nie spadnie. Ostatnia forma Auxerre wybitnie świadczy ze chcą po prostu jakoś dograć ten sezon do końca. Auxerre zremisowalo 5 z 16  meczy rozgrywanych u siebie a 4 z 16 konczyly sie rezultatem X/X. W przypadku Metz jest to odpowiednio 4 remisy na wyjazdzie i 2 mecze zakonczone X/X. Nie sa to rezultaty powalajace na kolana ale biorac pod uwage sytuacje w jakiej dojdzie do tego meczu uwazam ze jak najbardziej HT/FT jest mozliwy X/X. Obecna forma obydwu zepsoów jest nastepujaca, ostatnie 2 mecze Auxerre przegrane, ostatnie 3 mecze Metz wygrane, mysle ze Metz nie stac na zwyciestwo w tym meczu a tym samym na czwarty kolejny wygrane mecz.Mimo wszystko jest to liga underowa i jak najbardziej remisowa. Potencjał obydwu zespołów jest zblizony mimo roznicy w tabeli, Metz na wyjazdach nie zachwyca a Auxerre gra tez bez polotu. Stawiam na X/X.

• 2 weeks later...

Clermont - Tours

Tours haven't improved after the winter break, but are top ten, have won as many games as they have lost in the interim and have a solid base on which to build upon for next season and you suspect plans for that are well under way. They will not want their season to completely fizzle out and i expect them to be more motivated today that they have appeared on the road recently, following a 2-1 home loss to Nimes last Friday, only their second on home soil since October. Their road games following those last two defeats went comfortably "over" and Tours do play a more open style than is sometimes appreciated .

Clermont are only three places above Tours, but are ten points better off and not yet out of the promotion picture, they might have six teams above them, but they are only two points shy of Metz in third and with none of the other four teams really imposing themselves in the race for the final promotion spot, everything is still up for grabs. Clermont are fun to watch and a little too gung-ho for their own good at times and they have conceded more goals than any team apart from Creteil in Ligue 2 and only the top two have scored more. They have conceded in each of their last eight home starts at an average of 1.5 goals per game through that sequence and they have won five of those (obviously with both teams scoring) and odds for that this evening are circa 4.0-4.20 and they look to offer good value and you could try something small if you can find those

Clermont : Jeannin, Caillard - Agounon, Avinel, Bockhorni, Djellabi, Laporte, Rivieyran - Boulaya, Dugimont, Genest, Hunou, Jobello, Pereira-Lage, Reale - Diedhiou, Dugimont, Laborde.

Tours : Kamara, Westberg – Gradit, Cissé, Cillard, Bouhours, Belkebla, Agouazi, Khaoui, Bergougnoux, Santamaria, Bedia, Do Couto, Louvion, Maouche, Miracoli.

I feel the best value has to be over 2.5 goals 2.11 asian line/Sportmarket

Data: 22.04 20:00
Spotkanie: Brest - Laval
Kurs: 1.50
Analiza:

W dobiegającym końca sezonie Ligue 2 coraz mniej niewiadomych. Brest zakończy sezon w środku tabeli. Na awans już nie ma szans a o utrzymanie nie ma co się martwić bo już mają pewny byt na przyszłym sezon w Ligue 2. Pozostaje im oczekiwać końca sezonu. Mogą więc zagrać bardziej na luzie co sprzyja bardziej otwartej grze, ale i popełnianiu błędów, przede wszystkim w obronie. Laval wciąż martwi się o utrzymanie, sześć punktów przewagi nad strefą spadkową wciąż nie daje pewności, że zachowają miejsce w tej lidze. Dlatego ich celem w tym meczu jest zwycięstwo, które powinno już im dać spokój w ostatnich spotkaniach. W ostatniej kolejce wygrali 2:1 z Evian co było ważne po serii słabszych spotkań i porażek. Ostatnie dwa mecze Brest u siebie to bezbramkowe remisy, więc tym razem powinni dać kibicom więcej powodów do radości skoro mają już luz w lidze i mogą grać bez żadnej presji. Goście ich do tego zmuszą bo walczą o utrzymanie.

Data: 22.04 20:00
Spotkanie: Clermont - Tours

Kurs: 1.75
Analiza:

Clermont ostatnio bez formy, dwie porażki z rzędu przed własną publicznością i to z rywalami do awansu a wiec z Dijon i Red Star. Gospodarze jednak musza sie otrząsnąc szybko bo na 4 kolejki przed koncem rozgrywek sytuacja w tabeli jest bardzo zawiklana a awansowac z miejsc 1-3 moze juz w zasadzie tylko 1 zespol poniewaz Dijon i Nancy maja juz pewny awans z miejsc 1-2. Clermont zajmuje odlegle 7 miejsce ale do 3 pozycji czyli do Metz traci tylko 2 pkt. Dzis Metz gra z Red Star a wiec ktos z nich straci punkty i to wlasnie moze wykorzystac Clermont. W takim gąszczu chetnych do awansu, liczy sie kazde zwyciestwo. Clermont gra dzis z Tours czyli ekipa ktora zajmuje 10 pozycje w tabeli. Nie zagrozona jest spadkiem wiec dla nich liga de facto niemal sie juz skonczyla. Nielicząc tych ostatnich dwoch porazek to Clermont u siebie gra bardzo dobrze w 17 meczach wygrali 10 razy i strzelili 30 bramek tracąc 20. Tours na wyjazdach glownie remisuje i pewnie dzis tez bedzie celowalo w remis. Jednak mysle ze chcąc myslec o awansie pilkarze clermont nie pozostawia zludzen i wygraja dzisiejszy mecz pewnie.

• 2 weeks later...
France Ligue 2: Clermont - Brest

We can normally expect more goals in all leagues at the end of the season, especially in games where there is nothing at stake and Ligue 2 is no different, this penultinate round has produced 50% of "overs" in the last three seasons , with 30% having at least four goals. Games last week produced 2.7 goals on average, which is almost half a goal up on the seasonal mean and we can expect more of the same today in general terms.

Brest would not usually be the first team on your list when looking for goals, but now is time to throw the shackles off and relax a little.

Brest have scored in their last five road games and four of those have produced at least three goals. Their recent home fixtures have been the usual low scoring encounters that Brest favour, but they have been hosting teams battling for survival or promotion, it is perhaps too easy for them to revert to type in familiar surroundings, on the road they can play with more freedom and enjoy themselves.

Clermont averaged 2.92 goals per game, and only the top two have scored more. They have been in touch with the top three all season and broke into it several times, but lost their way when January was turning into February and never quite got back on track. They have conceded in their last nine home starts, seven of which went "over", the two "failures" were when they themselves failed to score (twice in last three) , but that seems unlikely a third time for such a potent attack, in what is a friendly fixture. Clermont will have to do without top scorer Famara Diedhiou, but fellow strikers Dugimont and Laborde have 13 goals between them , 11 of which have come since the turn of the year, along with five from midfielder Adrien Hunou and they look to be preparing for life after Diedhiou.

Clermont: Jeannin, Caillard, Agounon, Avinel, Bockhorni, Laporte, Rivieyran, Salze,Ekobo, Genest, Hunou, Jobello, Pereira-Lage, Reale, Dugimont, Laborde.

Brest: Hartock, Léon, Sané, Falette, Belaud, Lorenzi, Le Normand, Sankoh, Grougi, Battocchio, Jacob, Perez, Sissoko, Alphonse, Henry, N'Kololo.

Clermont - Brest over 2.5 goals 2.12 asian line/Sportmarket

• 2 months later...

Ligue 2: Valenciennes - Clermont

We had very few goals on opening day last season and also no home wins, that was a little odd of course, but the previous two campaigns had produced an average of 2.7 goals, so I will see the start of 15-16 as simply a blip. Clermont were fun to watch last season, they produced a Ligue 2 high 109 goals and away starts averaged 2.95 per game. They finished 7th, seven points shy of a promotion spot, were in the mix most of the campaign and I doubt we will see too much difference in their approach, the six main "defensive" starters remain, are all in the squad and seem likely to start this evening, which kind of bears that out. They have lost two big offensive threats in top scorer Famara Diedhiou and Adrien Hunou, but winger Remy Dugimont had seven goals and three assists after the end of November and Corinne Diacre , who is in her third season in charge, believes in attacking football and has added a number of young strikers to the squad and to be honest, they have looked very similar to the Clermont of old in pre season, conceding and scoring freely.

Valenciennes were wildly unpredictable last season, as highlighted by a 5-1 win at high flying Red Star being followed by a 3-1 home defeat. They earned 24 of 44 points on the road and with a home record of 3-11-5 , it is clear where their issues lie, they lost 2-1 and 3-1 to Clermont (league and cup), winger Wesley Jobello scored twice in the latter and given that Diacre opted to leave him out of squad which travelled, she must be reasonably confident about her team's offensive options. Gambling and winning half of those home darws would have taken Valenciennes into the top 8 (they were 12th) and that is the aim this season (to take a few more chances) and they have named an offensive looking group for this evening, with little defensive cover (18 yo Kyle Duncan has only ever played three games for the B team).

Valenciennes: Kocik, Perquis - Duncan, Kantari, Nery, Nestor, Niakhaté - Azbague, Dabo, Diarra, Enza-Yamissi, Fulgini, Roudet, Tameze - Da Costa, Faustin, Ndao.

Clermont: Jeannin, Caillard ; Avinel, Djellabi, Fontaine, Rivieyran, Salze ; Busin, Ekobo, Espinosa, Guerbert, Lopy, Pereira-Lage ; Ajorque, Dugimont, Thiam.

I expect both to score and each to press for a winner, so it has to be ......

over 2.25 goals 2.16 asian line/Sportmarket

from Clubgowi newsletter

Dyscyplina: Piłka nożna - Francja, Ligue 2
Spotkanie: Amiens SC - Stade de Reims
Typ: Remis do przerwy
Kurs: 2.05
Godzina: 20:30

Analiza:

Na dziś Liga francuska.
Bardzo ciekawe spotkanie na zakończenie pierwszej kolejki francuskiej Ligue 2.
Amiens SC po awansie z National właśnie do Ligue 2 zmierzy się ze spadkowiczem z Ligue 1 Stade de Reims. Obie drużyny ostatnio grały ze sobą towarzyski mecz dokładnie miesiąc temu, który zakończył się remisem 1:1. To było ich pierwsze spotkanie od sezonu 2012 kiedy to obie ekipy grały ze sobą właśnie w drugiej lidze.
Od tamtego czasu bardzo dużo się na pewno zmieniło więc przytaczanie przeszłych statystyk mija się z celem.
Forma obu ekip w ostatnich meczach widać jest dobra, Amiens w towarzyskich wygrał 2 mecze a jeden zremisował. Reims natomiast rozegrał2 towarzyskie, które tylko zremisował.
Jako, że jest to na razie pierwsza kolejka nie wiadomo czego się spodziewać bo tutaj wszystko może się wydarzyć. Mam coś przeczucie, że ten mecz będzie po prostu przebiegał spokojnie do przerwy a na sam koniec możliwe, że oba teamy zgarną na początek po jednym punkcie na swoje konto..

France Ligue 2: Le Havre - Nimes

I previewed Nimes home game with Laval last weekend .............

"I wrote a lengthy preview of Nimes' trip to then leaders Nancy, who went on to win Ligue 2 by four points, back in late January, in that I spoke about Nimes great goalscoring form and how they had made a habit of running into form through the second half of recent campaigns. They collected 34 points from 18 starts from the end of November, which is more or less top 3 shape for half a season , add in their 8 point deduction and they would have finished 9th and given all that the players had to deal with in early season ( confidence was shot from how the previous campaign ended and they took until October 23rd to get to +1 point !), that was a fantastic achievement. They got great support through this improved run, fans bought into the great escape/ them against us attitude and five figure crowds (big numbers for them and L2) were turning up and really getting behind the team. What could have been a disaster, actually turned into a campaign full of promise and hope for the future.

Head coach Bernard Blaquart has been busy over the summer and looks to have upgraded the backline and the addition of two experienced full backs in Gael Angoula and Zie Diabate looks good business. Up front, the signing of Rachid Alioui is promising, he was top scorer for Laval last season, which. additionally weakens the visitors, the striker hit the ground running this time last year, with five goals and two assists in the first 11 games and he was playing for a team who do not score many (just 12 in total through that sequence).

Laval just do not win enough games and are too timid at times, drawing 50% of all games in the last two seasons, averaging exactly one goal per game (less last season) and too often settling for one point, when, with a little more enterprise, three could have been there for the taking. In addition to Alioui, they have also lost playmaker playmaker Romain Habran and Anthony Goncalves, their two top assist makers, that is a lot of goal threat from a team who do not pose much ! The solid defence has been split up with two players leaving and three of those remaining are getting pretty long in the tooth now ( in their 33rd-38th years) and this could be a tough season for the visitors.

Nimes took a lot of confidence from a 1-0 pre season loss to Marseille, where they attracted a big crowd and dominated much of the play and were denined by the woodwork and some late ditch callenges/saves, they have low price admission deals to get as many people into the stadium tonight as possible and are targeting a fast start this time round and to continue where they left off last season. They have been away at a training centre all week to prepare for today and "bond" and I favour them to start with a win."

Like many games last weekend that was a largely uninspiring affair, but Nimes were the better side and not helped by a poor playing surface , or referee Florent Batta ,who gave up 105 yellow and five reds in 21 Ligue 2 games last season and started as he means to go on in his one man crusade to ruin second tier football, by producing 10 yellow and two red here, the Laval dismissal came late in injury time, Nimes played 40 minutes a man short and probably saw a draw as respectable at that stage. I will be doing my best to avoid any games where Batta is in charge in future. I have spoken many times previously about Nimes being very offensive minded, especially when facing an opponent with a similar mindset and I expect, Le Havre, who are amongst the title favourites and who were one of those teams (see above) to open with a win last week, to be all out guns blazing for three points today. The two teams played out a pair of wide open encounters last season, which both produced four goals and something along the same lines is expected today.

HAC came up a goal short of promotion last season and that, allied to just two automatic promotion spots, should ensure they will always be looking for maximum points. Nimes are without suspended left back (but has now been converted to left sided central defender) Fethi Harek, the 11 games he has missed in the last 12 months have averaged 2.91 goals. His absence will have got the attention of Le Havre new signing Algerian winger Zinedine Ferhat, who could go down the same route as HAC's last "name" Algerian signing Rihad Mahrez, Ferhat has every trick in the book and then some and there will be plenty of entertainment in watching him this season.

over 2.25 goals 2.11 asian line/Sportmarket

from Clubgowi newsletter

France Ligue2: Clermont Foot - Sochaux

Clermont got back to goalscoring ways in midweek, scoring twice against Amiens in the cup after drawing blank in consecutive Ligue 2 games, ahead of the first a 2-0 loss at Valenciennes, I spoke about the open nature of their matches over the last 12 months ......

"Clermont were fun to watch last season, their fixtures produced a Ligue 2 high 109 goals and away starts averaged 2.95 per game. They finished 7th, seven points shy of a promotion spot, were in the mix most of the campaign and I doubt we will see too much difference in their approach, the six main "defensive" starters remain, are all in the squad and seem likely to start this evening, which kind of bears that out. They have lost two big offensive threats in top scorer Famara Diedhiou and Adrien Hunou, but winger Remy Dugimont had seven goals and three assists after the end of November and Corinne Diacre , who is in her third season in charge, believes in attacking football and has added a number of young strikers to the squad and to be honest, they have looked very similar to the Clermont of old in pre season, conceding and scoring freely."

They went into their shell a little at home to Red Star to steady the ship, but beat Amiens 2-1 even without Remy Dugimont (see above) who returns, with goals from Salze and Ajorque and I expect them to play their usual style today. They will be without midfielder Thomas Guerbert who cannot play under the terms of his transfer from Sochaux.

Sochaux have played one road game, a 3-1 win at Troyes and my notes on that are reproduced below the "good luck" sign off. They have struggled for goals in two home games, when teams went to Sochaux looking to sit back and frustrate, they meet a team with a similar approach to Troyes today and one who will look for three points having only taken one from two starts and facing a tough looking trip to Auxerre up next. Sochaux will freshen up with the return of Werner, Teikeu, Bérenguer, Ramaré and Andriatsima , who all sat out the cup game in midweek and all four will start, I favour Sochaux, but feel this time there is better value with ..............

over 2.25 goals 2.42 asian line/Sportmarket

from Clubgowi newsletter

• 1 month later...
France Ligue2: Bourg - Le Havre

Bourg-en-Bresse are back to their free and easy ways, play a very open style, are comfortable on the ball when in possession, quite pleasing on the eye and look vulnerable when defending, in other words, they are fun to watch ! Last season their games produced an average 2.79 goals and only relegated Creteil conceded more. They met a pair of teams with a defend first, ask questions later approach in their two opening games and it took a while to return to normal service, but their last five starts have seen 20 goals with both scoring in each and any time they face a team who will not sit back, we should see goals and plenty of them. The two league meetings with Le Havre last season produced nine goals with eight for HAC and it is hard to see the visitors coming with just a point in mind. They have lost their way after a great start to their season and they are now five league and cup games without a win, through which they have conceded 10 goals in three home starts (!) and we are talking about the pre season promotion favourites here.

There is no doubt that Le Havre are the stronger squad, but BEBP probably have a little more confidence right now and do play with a bit of a swagger, both to score........1-3 feels about right, but best value has to be ........

over 2.5 goals 2.16 asian line/Sportmarket

from Clubgowi newsletter

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...